This report was compiled after a thorough critical threats analysis by SIN
‘Trust is a deadly vice in times of war’
Police and intelligence officers should roll-out a security operation to secure the named facilities and neutralize the threats
Possible High Priority Terrorist Targets in Kenya
- -Restaurant frequented by Kenyan soldiers or police officers
- -Basement parking lots of buildings besides those housing government officials offices
- -Busy food outlets such as coffee houses such as Dormans Mama Ngina (frequented by Whites and Kenyan business people).
- -Roadside bombings particularly Nairobi-Mombasa highway where buses cruise to and fro-.
- -Housing compounds
- -Government buildings
- Suicide car bombs
- Shoe bombs in planes and flights such as ‘Emirates’
- Suitcase bombs (Samsonite suitcases with false bottoms) in hotels and planes
- Laptop bags into hotels and coffee houses where WIFI services are available (the bags can carry explosives disguised as a laptop)
Advisory is based on our principal that:
Our common intelligence analysis is conducting limited brainstorming on the basis of previous analysis hence procuring the bias to confirm earlier views besides validating or dismissing data.
SIN validates our agency reports and cleans data, a commonplace practice in intelligence where intelligence validity is not tested rather reinforced to confirm its validity besides looking through all its underlying vital elements. The process is a prevailing hypothesis averse with considerable analytical convertism