- Members of ISIL Takfiri militant group have kidnapped at least 111 school children
- Abducted minors aged between 10 to 15 years from various districts of the Northern Iraq city of Mosul
- At least 78 men who protested against the abduction of their children also arrested
- OSINT reports indicate ISIL want to train the kids to become terrorists
- Kurdish Official noted that the militants have abducted at least 1,420 Iraq children, forced them to receive military training
- The ISIL started its campaign of terror in Iraq in early June 2014.
ISIL Takfiri militant group has kidnapped 111 Iraq school children with intention of training them to become terrorists.
Noted trend that ISIL militant group abducting under age (mostly school children) and forcing them to undergo military training.
According to a Kurdish official, ISIL terrorist have abducted many children this year. The abducted children are transferred to ISIL terrorist group’s educational and military centres for brainwashing. The ISIL uses these kids usually as shield whenever fighting intensifies and also for intelligence operations.
ISIL abduction of innocent kids into their terror haven is a worrying trend. Kids are easy to manipulate and brainwash and can be used when need be as opposed to young adults who may have some demands.
ISIL terrorists wages horrific acts of violence against all Iraq communities, Shias, Sunnies, Kurds and Christians. The terrorist group is committing attacks even to the mosques thus intention of forming a common Muslim caliphate is strongly questioned.