Somalia’s Puntland military court sentenced Al Qaeda linked Al-Shabaab and Islamic State groups’ militants to death and some life to in prison.
In a statement, the court said that six terror militants, who have links with Al-Shabaab and Islamic State groups were brought before the court on Wednesday.
Three of the six men were sentenced to death, while the other three were also sentenced to life in prison, but one of them was sent to medical check-ups.
Those sentenced to death include;
1) Hassan Lamo Aden, Islamic State member
2) Yasin Osman Abi Salah, Islamic State member
3) Hassan Mohamed Ali Ibrahim, Al-Shabaab member
Those sentenced to life in prison include;
1) Hussei Jailani – Al-Shabab member
2) Abdi Omar – Al-Shabaab member
3) Bishar Al-Shabaab member
The court suggested that Hassan Mohamed be sent into medical treatment.
The court also sentenced Mohamed Jam’a, a Puntland soldier to remain five years in jail over