OSINT sources have revealed Al Shabaab terrorists’ plan to intensify attacks during the month of July.
According to the sources, the militants have vowed to target Christians. It has been a culture of the militants to attack Christians whom they consider non-believers during their Ramadan celebrations.
- Kenyan security authorities have in turn vowed to increase vigilance to offer the public security. There are increased police patrols all over the country to prevent terror activities.
- Security personnel led by the Anti-Terror Police Unit and working on prior intelligence have increased a manhunt for suspected militants.
- The Kenyan public is urged to co-operate with security agencies in offering leading information to net potential attackers.
- They are advised to keep vigilance especially in target places including churches and mosques.
- Crowded places are also target places with should be avoided.