- ISIL terrorist group teaching children on how to carry out beheadings
- The ISIL training camps is showing children gruesome videos of decapitations
- The Takfiri ISIL group is currently recruiting teenagers and children in areas under its control in Syria and Iraq
- The militant group is offering them with gift to lure them into their terror group
- Worrying reports indicate the extremist group run hundreds of training camps for children below the age of 16
Worrying OSINT report indicates the heinous atrocities and barbaric acts being carried out by ISIL in their training camps.
The ISIL terrorist group is teaching children to carry out beheadings and showing them violent videos of decapitations in their training camps.
The Takfiri group which is currently recruiting teenagers and children in the areas under its control (Syria and Iraq) is offering them with gift to lure them. The militant also threaten parents who try to oppose their operations.
The outdoor events for children held at street booths by the ISIL are meant to brainwash them that anyone who is not of their religion is an infidel and needs to be punished.
Forecast & Summary
ISIL boosts of running hundreds of training camps for children who are below the age of 16. A report from Syrian Observatory for Human Rights indicates at least 1,100 children have joined the ranks of ISIL extremist group and are undergoing the military training. The training entails exercises, weapon drills and practicing shooting people from close range.
The ISIL Takfiri usually uses these children as human shield when the fight intensifies. A horrific new footage by the extremists shows a boy decapitating a Syrian soldier under the supervision of an adult.
ISIL practices radical Islamism which goes against the true values of Muslim religion. The ISIL has gained notoriety for its barbarity, heinous atrocities, and sacrilegious acts.