Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria targeting ISIL terrorists as part of the on ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield.
Warplanes belonging to the U.S.-led coalition carried out four airstrikes against the Islamist ISIL terrorist group killing undisclosed number of militants.
According to Turkish Armed Forces sources, a number of militants reportedly killed and armed vehicle and anti-aircraft artillery belonging to ISIL destroyed.
Meanwhile, Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces took control of areas to the east of Al-Rai from ISIL, the Turkish military added.
Turkey launched Operation Euphrates Shield in late August to clear Syria’s northern border area of extremists.
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Turkey Strikes Dozens of Daesh, PKK/PYD Terrorist Targets in Syria As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have […]
- Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh targets in Syria as part of the ongoing of […]
- Turkish Army Kills 22 ISIL Terrorists in Syria Operation Euphrates Shield continues to register successes with 22 ISIL terrorists […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Hit Nine Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces reportedly hit nine Daesh targets in Syria as part of the […]