As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have hammered 120 Daesh and PKK/PYD terrorists’ targets in northern Syria.
According to Turkish military statement on Tuesday, the operation is going on successfully and it will continue until the militant-held area in northern Syria is cleaned of the Islamist terrorists.
Turkey’s Operation Euphrates Shield was launched in late August with aim to clear Syria's northern border area of terrorists.
The operation continues to register success and has seen both Daesh and PKK/PYD terrorist groups targeted by the opposition Free Syrian Army plus Turkish tanks, artillery and aircraft.
PKK and its Syrian offshoot PYD, are both listed as terrorist groups by Turkey, although the U.S. and EU only view the PKK as a terrorist organization.
The operation has seen militants killed in hundreds. Monday raids in villages in northern Aleppo saw four handmade explosives destroyed by bomb-defusing teams.
In total, 33 mines and 1,379 handmade explosives have been defused since the start of the operation.
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Army Kills 22 ISIL Terrorists in Syria Operation Euphrates Shield continues to register successes with 22 ISIL terrorists […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]
- 77th Day 12 ISIL Terrorists Killed in Northern Syria Operation Euphrates Shield now in 77th day has registered successes with Turkish […]