DARFUR, South Sudan: Fresh Tribal clashes that erupted on Sunday 21st February 2016 has left 16 killed and 9 others injured in Darfur, South Sudan.
According to South Darfur State’s security committee, uncontrolled groups attacked Malui and Amoud Aradaiba localities causing quite a number of casualties.
Security committee has embarked on a mission to disarm heavy arms from citizens in order to impose the sovereignty of the State. Military reinforces have so far been deployed in the affected localities to prevent further escalation.
Violent tribal clashes erupted on Sunday between Falata and Salamt ethnic tribes in Al-Nadheef area of Buram locality in South Darfur state.
The local security authority has vowed to pursue and bring the perpetrators of the clashes to justice.
- Sudanese Army Repulses Attacks by Armed Groups in Darfur Sudanese army said it has repulsed two separate attacks by two armed groups in east […]
- South Sudan President Salva Kiir Appoint Rebel Leader Riek Machar 1st Vice-President EVENT SUMMARY On Thursday 11th February 2016, South Sudan President Salva Kiir […]
- South Sudan Crisis is Escalating: UN Report UN: March 3, 2016, Report by United Nations has said South Sudan crisis is […]
- Sudan Threatens to Close Border if Juba Fails to Expel Rebels OSINT SUMMARY Sudanese government on Sunday 18th September 2016 threatened […]
- Fresh Ethnic Fighting Leaves 16 Killed, 10 Injured in South Sudan At least 16 people have been killed in fresh ethnic fighting witnessed in South […]
- Kenya Threaten to Impose Sanctions on South Sudan’s Leaders over Civil Unrest Kenya has threatened that it might impose sanctions on South Sudan's […]
- South Sudanese Rival Factions Clash in Bieh State February 16, 2017 Fresh clashes erupted between South Sudanese rival factions in the […]
- U.S. Accuse South Sudan Govt of Aiding Armed Opposition in Khartoum U.S. has accused South Sudan’s government of continuous harbouring and aiding […]