Three suicide bombers on Sunday 19/3/2017 detonated their explosive vests killing themselves alongside four civilians in a village near the northeast Nigeria city of Maiduguri. The blast also injured another eight.
The blast happened on Saturday around 9:00 p.m (2000 GMT), about 7 kilometers (4 miles) from the city worst hit by jihadist group Boko Haram’s eight year insurgency.
Four people which include a Civilian JTF, a woman and her two children died while eight others sustained injuries.
A man and two women blew themselves up after they were challenged by Civilian JTF, a government-approved militia group linked to the Islamic State terrorist group.
- At Least 80 People Killed By Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri, Northeastern Nigeria Event Summary: At least 80 people have been reported killed following the overnight […]
- Three Suicide Bombers Detonate Explosives Killing 10 in Nigeria’s Chibok OSINT SUMMARY 28th January 2016, at least 10 people were killed in a suicide […]
- Nigerian Troops Repel Boko Haram Suicide Bombers, Kill 6 Militants MAIDUGURI, Nigeria, 17/2/2017: Latest military reports from Nigeria indicate at least […]
- Nigeria Army Operations Rescues 324 Boko Haram Captives, 31 Militants Killed in Borno State OSINT SUMMARY 11th February 2016, during rescue operations, Nigeria Army managed […]
- Nigerian Military to Build Weapons To End Dependence on West Highlights: Nigeria’s president on Friday during a military ceremony directed […]
- Two ISIS Emirs Killed in Roadside Bomb Planted by Their Troops in Kharbadan, Iraq Event Summary 22nd July 2015; Two ISIS chiefs blown up by a roadside bomb […]
- Two Female Bombers Killed, Suicide Attack Foiled in Nigeria Two girls in their teenage were killed on Saturday night in Nigeria’s […]
- 2 Girls ‘Suicide Bombers’ Blow Themselves Up near Crowded Nigerian Market Two young girls possibly seven or eight year old died in an explosion in a crowded […]