Syrian government forces continue to make gains against ISIS in their latest series of offensives.
On Tuesday 9th August 2016, Syrian forces backed by allies managed to recapture ISIS territory in southwestern Allepo.
According to a report by Hezbollah's Al Manar television and pro-Damascus Al Mayadeen, the forces advancement was supported by heavy air raids.
The joint forces seized Telat al-Snobarat on the southwestern outskirts of Syria's largest city killing over 50 militants according to Al Mayadeen.
During the military operation, a rebel route was cut off into the opposition-held east of Aleppo that ISIS insurgents had opened days earlier before the surprise advance by the joint allied forces.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Syrian Military & Russian Airstrikes Operations Leaves 2,000 Terrorists Killed in Aleppo in 2 Weeks At least 2,000 terrorists have been killed in Syrian military and Russian airstrikes […]
- 37 al-Nusra Front Terrorists Killed in Airstrikes in Idlib, Syria OSINT SUMMARY Dozens of terrorists have been killed and scores injures in the […]
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Turkish F-16 Jets Hit 9 ISIL Hideouts in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish military warplanes hit nine ISIL hideouts as part of the ongoing […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]