Monday 13/3/2017 a suicide bomber was killed in a Suicide Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device (SVBIED) explosion that was targeted at a military barrack in Mogadishu.
The bomb detonated prematurely, less than a kilometer from the military base killing a suspected suicide bomber as the explosion tore the gate of Sweet Factory opposite General Dhega-badan military training camp in Wadajir district, Mogadishu.
The bomber who was the driver of minibus loaded with explosives was killed instantly while three other passers-by were injured.
More Update to Follow
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Powerful Explosion Heard in Somali’s Mogadishu Latest military report from Somalia indicate that a powerful multiple explosions have […]
- Al-Shabaab Suicide Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (SVBIED) Surge Foretells Strategy EVENTS SUMMARY On 22 August 2015 Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen's Istishhadyin […]
- Fierce Fight Reported Between Somali Government Forces & Al-Shabaab in Tiyeglow Corresponding reports from Tiyeglow residents indicate that fierce gunfight (heavy […]
- Unidentified Helicopters Raid Kills 11 Al-Shabaab Militants in Awdhegle, Somalia SOMALIA, March 9, 2016 Latest reports from Somalia indicate that unidentified attack […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Shell Al-Shabaab Training Camps in Dhoobleey, Somalia Latest military reports from Somalia indicate that suspected U.S. drone has shelled […]