KDF-Kenya Air Force, the largest and arguably the most professional air arm in East Africa, will take delivery of 6 Bell UH-1H Huey II helicopters by the United States in less than 2 months.
The the Six helicopters on flat beds were coming up the Troy Highway in Alabama, while heading for Kenya November 2016.
Kenya airfoce Bell UH-1H Huey II helicopters left the Bell Helicopter facility in Ozark, Alabama where they were upgraded to fit specific requirements for the KDF.
The helicopters will arrive in Kenya and be deployed. KDF has been testing one of the helicopters to verify operability.
- US Gives KDF New Helicopters to Boost War against Terrorism U.S government has given Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) six new helicopters to boost its […]
- China Donates 36 Military Vehicles to Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) China has donated 36 military vehicles to Kenya Defence […]
- U.S. To Supply Kenyan Air Force With Five Bell UH- 1H Huey II Helicopters KENYA AIR FORCE MILITARY ACQUISITIONS U.S. is set to supply Kenyan Air Force […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Gun of Special Operations –FN SCAR FN SCAR stands for --Special Operations Forces Combat Rifle. The gun is rated […]
- Afghan Air Force Boosted With Five Additional MD 530F Cayuse Attack Helicopters MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Afghan air force has been boosted with five additional […]
- Kenya Gets Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) from U.S, a Boost on Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capabilities Kenya has received war drones it had bought in U.S two years ago. The high […]
- Kenya To Engage Egypt in Military Production Cooperation MILITARY COOPERATION, May 7, 2016 Kenya’s Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) […]