Latest military reports from Somalia indicate that Kenyan troops have launched fresh bombardments striking on perceived Al-Shabaab held locations in Gedo region of southern Somalia.
Osman Nur Hajji, the deputy Governor of Gedo region, Kenyan warplanes struck an Al-Shabaab meeting in Kabis area, 20 km north of Garbaharey town targeting high value Al-Shabaab figures commanding the militants.
Mr. Hajji said KDF airstrikes left several Al-Shabaab combatants including foreign commanders were killed and their camps in Funuje and Kabis villages completely destroyed.
- Foreign Warplanes Conduct Air Bombardment on Al-Shabaab Base near Jilib Town Foreign warplanes in Somalia have carried out an overnight bombardment against […]
- Unidentified Warplanes Bombard an Al-Shabaab Terrorists in Yimbis Base, Afgoye Somalia Latest reports by Somalia Media and referenced by Somalia National News Agency […]
- Kenya Air Force (KDF) Warplanes Bombard Al-Shabaab Hideouts in Elwak Southern Somalia OSINT SUMMARY Latest military reports indicate that Kenyan warplanes bombed […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- KDF Warplanes Strike Al-Shabaab Target in Southern Somalia Killing 10 Militants Including 4 Senior Commanders MILITARY BRIEF Reports from Somalia indicate that KDF has continued to bombard […]
- KDF Warplanes Strikes and Destroyed An Al-Shabaab Camp in Gedo, Southern Somalia MILITARY BRIEF March 5, 2016, Military reports from Somalia have confirmed […]
- KDF Military Fighter Jets Pound Al-Shabaab Camp in Sindigow Village, Southern Somalia SINDIGOW VILLAGE Somalia, March 21, 2016 Military reports from Somalia […]
- 14 Al-Shabaab Operatives Killed after Attempt to Attack KDF Camp KDF-army soldiers killed 14 Al-Shabaab operatives after a botched attack on their […]