The ongoing case in which 13 men are accused of masterminding the July 11, 2010 Kampala bombing is expend to end today, Wednesday 26th May 2016.
The court is expected to deliver its judgment on high profile terrorist’s case in which the accused took place. Kampala bombings in Uganda left 76 dead and scores injured.
The proceedings taking place at the civil division of the High Court in Kampala.
(More to follow)
- Uganda Re-arrests 2010 Kampala Bombing Acquitted Suspects KAMPALA, June 2, 2016 A Ugandan court on Wednesday 1st June 2016 recharged […]
- 5 Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, 2 Receive 50 Years in Jail over 2010 Kampala Bombings 2010 Kampala Bombings Terrorists Face Justice Uganda High Court on Tuesday […]
- Uganda Security on High Alert as it Marks Kampala Bombing 5th Anniversary Event: Terrorist attack on July 11, 2010; Kampala bombing 5th […]
- Kampala Bound Bus Explosion Incident Claims 1, Leaves 27 Injured A Kampala Uganda bound bus has been bombed by terrorist. The Kampala bus incident […]
- Uganda Police Kill Suspected Post-election Violence Mastermind in Bundibugyo Uganda police killed a suspected post-election mastermind in Bundibugyo […]
- ADF Terrorists in Uganda Kill Muslim Clerics KAMPALA, Uganda -- Ugandan intelligence have confirmed that the Allied Democratic […]
- Somali Woman Arrested in U.S. for Funding Al-Shabaab Terrorist Group, Face Charges in Court OSINT SUMMARY A woman of Somali origin arrested in July 2014 in U.S. and […]
- Worrying: Assistant Chief in Kwale County Charged For Aiding Somali Terrorist Acquire Kenyan Identity Card An assistant chief in Kwale County was arraigned and charged in court for helping a […]