US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements against the outlawed Islamic State terrorists’ positions.
13 strikes hit and destroyed an unmanned aerial vehicle facility near the city of Raqqa, Operation Inherent Resolve said in a press release.
According to coalition military source, 13 strikes engaged four ISIS tactical units and completely destroyed four fighting positions.
Also an IED, weapon storage facility, VBIED facility, a UAV facility, a logistics facility, and an ammunition cache, were hit in the strikes.
The Mosul air raids also engaged three ISIS tactical units, damaged at least 17 militants’ supply routes and three buildings and destroyed six mortar teams and three tactical units.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Operation Inherent Resolve, Counter-ISIS Strikes Continue in Syria, Iraq U.S. and coalition military forces continues with offensive against the Islamist […]
- US-Led Coalition Conduct 15 Airstrikes Against ISIS In Iraq And Syria March 22, 2016: 15 airstrikes by the US-led coalition against the Islamic State have […]
- ISIS Chemical, Biological Weapons Expert Arrested By US Special Forces March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special […]
- Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria, Iraq Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- Battle to Oust Islamic State Takfiris from Iraq’s Mosul Gathers Momentum The battle to oust Islamic State Takfiris and free Iraqi’s second largest city […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Kill Key Islamic State Leader in Airstrike PENTAGON, May 10, 2016 Pentagon on Monday confirmed a U.S.-led coalition […]