March 22, 2016: 15 airstrikes by the US-led coalition against the Islamic State have hit their major positions in Iraq and Syria.
A military statement has outlined that 13 of the airstrikes were in Iraq and the reminder in Syria. Some of the Islamic State Units, bridges and tunnels among other ISIS bases were among the hit targets. The number of casualties is yet to be released.
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- Jamal Al-Harith aka Abu Zakariya al-Britani, ISIS Suicide Bomber ‘Briton Freed from Guantánamo’ The ISIS fighter who blew himself in a suicide attack that targeted British forces in […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- Counter-ISIS Strikes Continue in Syria, Iraq Reports indicate that counter-ISIS operation continues to annihilate the militants in […]
- US Adds Three Islamic State Leaders to Global Terrorist List U.S. State Department added three Islamic State leaders to global terrorist […]
- Turkey Military Buildup, Deploys Missile Systems on Border With Syria OSINT SUMMARY, April 26, 2016 Turkey has pulled additional forces to the […]