US-Led Coalition Conduct 15 Airstrikes Against ISIS In Iraq And Syria
March 22, 2016: 15 airstrikes by the US-led coalition against the Islamic State have hit their major positions in Iraq and Syria.
A military statement has outlined that 13 of the airstrikes were in Iraq and the reminder in Syria. Some of the Islamic State Units, bridges and tunnels among other ISIS bases were among the hit targets. The number of casualties is yet to be released.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- US Adds Three Islamic State Leaders to Global Terrorist List U.S. State Department added three Islamic State leaders to global terrorist […]
- Turkey Military Buildup, Deploys Missile Systems on Border With Syria OSINT SUMMARY, April 26, 2016 Turkey has pulled additional forces to the […]
- ISIS Chemical, Biological Weapons Expert Arrested By US Special Forces March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special […]
- ISIS Using Water Warfare Inched Towards Making Weapon Of Mass Destruction As They Seize Control Of 6 Dams March 4, 2016: The Islamic State terrorist group has taken control of 6 of the eight […]
- Islamic State (Daesh) Confirms Death of Omar al-Sishani, a Senior Commander OSINT SUMMARY Islamic State also known as ‘Daesh’ terrorist group […]