The United States and India will cooperate on developing aircraft carrier technology, Strategic Intelligence Defense Intel has learnt.
According to open intelligence sources, the U.S. and India will create a working group to share aircraft carrier technology and design.
The joint work-group is guided by agreement signed earlier this month as part of President Obama’s visit to the country.
- Israel Will Not Share Intelligence on Iran With US Israel will not inform United States about its renewed interest on Iran, defense […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Kenya and U.S. to Work Closely in Repatriation of Dadaab Refugees U.S. President Barack Obama has said that United States will stand with Kenya to […]
- Ashton Carter US Defense Secretary President Obama is expected to name former Pentagon deputy chief Ashton Carter as […]
- Russia, India Agree on Joint Works on 5th Generation Fighter – Military Cooperation Russian and India have hinted on joint works on 5th generation fighter. Moscow and […]
- Kenya-India Sign Multi-million Dollar Trade Agreements EVENT SUMMARY Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Nairobi on […]
- Uganda To End Military Cooperation with North Korea For South Korea OSINT SUMMARY Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni promised to end military […]