Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of the ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield.
According to Turkish military source on Monday, the jets hit 15 targets in Syria’s Al-Bab region on Sunday and destroyed two control centers, an ammunition dump as well as 10 defensive positions.
The source said no warplane from the U.S.-led coalition were involved, only Turkish military jets.
The airstrikes were in support of fresh offensive to capture Al-Bab which lies about 35 kilometers (22 miles) northeast of Aleppo city.
The air support saw Turkey-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) take control of seven villages from the ISIL militants.
Military reports that almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been cleared of ISIL extremists since Euphrates Shield was launched on Aug. 24.
In another separate offensive, 10 PKK/PYD were killed in artillery strikes over the last 24 hours as they attempted to seize control of the Tal Jijan area, the statement further added.
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Hit Nine Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces reportedly hit nine Daesh targets in Syria as part of the […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkey Strikes Dozens of Daesh, PKK/PYD Terrorist Targets in Syria As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have […]
- Turkish War Jets Strikes Kill 20 Daesh Terrorists in Syria 59 Daesh targets hit in airstrikes on Day 114 of Operation Euphrates […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]