Turkish Air Force conducted several air raids in the last 24 hours killing 16 PKK terrorists in southeastern Sirnak province.
According to the Turkish General Staff, three terrorists were killed in the early hours of Thursday in the province’s northern Bestler-Dereler region.
Separately another 13 PKK terrorists were killed in the same area on Thursday night, Turkish Military said in a statement added.
PKK is a listed terrorist’s organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU. The militant group insurgency has claimed more than 1,200 people including security forces and civilians. Also more than 8,000 PKK have been killed in Turkish and allied military operations.
- Turkish Security Forces Kill 13 PKK Terrorists in Siirt, Southeastern Turkey At least 13 PKK terrorists were killed in Turkish security forces operation that […]
- 12 PKK Terrorists Killed in Turkey’s Troubled Southeast Region ANKARA Turkey, May 9, 2016 Turkish army continues with offensives in the […]
- Turkish Air Force kills 11 PKK terrorists in Sirnak Province Eleven PKK terrorists were killed in Turkish air raids conducted in southeastern […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Kill 20 PKK Terrorists in Hakurk, N. Iraq ANKARA, July 20, 2016 At least 20 PKK terrorists were killed Turkish […]
- Turkish Army Destroy 12 PKK Positions in Northern Iraq Turkish armed force decimated 12 PKK positions in airstrikes against the terrorist […]
- Turkish Pound on 107 Targets Kill 13 Daesh Terrorists in Northern Syria Latest Turkish military campaigns against Daesh terrorists indicate that 13 of their […]
- Turkish Army Intensify Crackdown on Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) OSINT SUMMARY Monday 22nd February 2016, Turkey’s military announced that it had […]
- Turkish Warplanes Bombard PKK Terrorist’s Targets, Kills 30 in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish warplanes continues to carry out air sorties against […]