Eleven PKK terrorists were killed in Turkish air raids conducted in southeastern province of Sirnak on Wednesday evening.
According to Turkish military sources, the intelligence-led airstrikes in Sirnak pounded on PKK positions and destroyed weapons bunkers.
In a statement, the Turkish General Staff confirmed of the a 10-minute air operation launched at 7.50 p.m. local time (1650GMT) following a report of terrorist activity saying eleven militants were killed and two weapon emplacements and a cave were destroyed.
The statement noted that the operation against the extremist group will continue until the province is cleared of PKK militants.
PKK is a listed terrorist’s organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU. The militant group insurgency has claimed more than 1,200 people including security forces and civilians. Also more than 8,000 PKK have been killed in Turkish and allied military operations.
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kill 16 PKK Terrorists in Southeast Turkish Air Force conducted several air raids in the last 24 hours killing 16 PKK […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- 15 PKK Extremists Killed in Airstrike in Eastern Turkey At least 15 PKK extremists have been killed in airstrikes in Turkey’s eastern […]
- More PKK Terrorists Killed in Air Raids in Eastern Turkey The number of PKK terrorists killed in air raids in Turkey’s eastern province […]
- 12 PKK Terrorists Killed in Turkey’s Troubled Southeast Region ANKARA Turkey, May 9, 2016 Turkish army continues with offensives in the […]
- Turkish Army Destroy 12 PKK Positions in Northern Iraq Turkish armed force decimated 12 PKK positions in airstrikes against the terrorist […]
- Turkish Army Says 1,000 PKK Takfiri Terrorists Killed in Operations OSINT SUMMARY Monday 6th June 2016, Turkish military released figures from to […]