Three soldiers from the South African National Defense Forces SANDF were wounded in Democratic Republic of Congo, intelligence officials report.
The soldiers serving the UN Organization Stabilization Mission in the DR Congo (MONUSCO) were attacked by rebels on Wednesday.
Rebels in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DR Congo) attacked a UN forward operations base in the eastern DRC.
The base is manned by the SANDF who staged a counter attack.
One of the South African soldiers was in a critical condition in a hospital in Goma, SANDF spokesperson Jaco Theunissen. reported.
South Africa deployed over 1,300 soldiers in Democratic Republic of Congo to serve MONUSCO..
- 36 Dead in Islamists Allied Ugandan Militants Attack in DR Congo Death toll from DR Congo attack rises to 36 Thirty-six people were killed in an […]
- United Nations Helicopter Attack Uganda Rebel Positions In Democratic Republic Of Congo Kinshasa-DRC: UN helicopters attacked Ugandan Rebels who are active in the Democratic […]
- South Africa Led UN Force Attack Rwandan FDLR Rebels UN Forces led by South African troops serving in DRC backed Congolese military in an […]
- Rebels Attack United Nations Convoy in DRC, Kill 2 Peacekeepers Rebels attacked a United Nations convoy in the Democratic Republic of Congo, killing two […]
- Congolese Forces Kill 6 ADF Rebels in Eastern DRC OSINT SUMMARY Six Ugandan rebels of the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) and a […]
- Museveni and Kabila Meets over ADF Bandits, Resolve to Share Intelligence to Crumble the Rebel Group KINSHASHA: Uganda’s President Yoweri Museveni on Thursday 4th August 2016 met […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Congo Beheading: Ugandan Islamists Behead At Least Five in DR Congo At least five people were beheaded in a machete attack in an eastern area of the […]