The Drone Hit List program has locked on Senior Al Shabaab leader in Lower Juba, Abdurahman Mohamed alias
Gamadere alias Dulyadeen.
The Drone Hit List will continue to take out the leadership of the Somali terror group Al-Shabaab and next on the hit list is Kenyan born Mohamed Kuno Dulyadeen aka Gamadhere from Garissa County of Kenya.
Mohamed Kuno Dulyadeen intends to conduct major terrorist attacks in Nairobi and Mombasa over the Easter holiday period.
The terrorist commander also has renewed plans to launch rockets at Moi Air Base in Eastleigh, Nairobi from the Grand Royal Hotel, located along Eastleigh’s 12th street.
Gamadere’s wife, Sultano Dubat and daughter who have undergone training in explosives and suicide bombing are residing in Bulla Iftin within Garissa township.
Kenya continues to lead the war on terror in East and Central Africa by partnering with regional neighbors and international actors to curb and destroy terror cells.
Kuno was injured in Somalia and he returned to Kenya for proper medical help through help of his clansmen in Garissa County of Kenya.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Security Scaled-up in Kenya’s Coastal Region as High Tourist Season Begins OSINT SUMMARY Kenya’s security agencies are working closely in securing […]
- War on Terror, Kenya’s Intelligence Partnership With CIA, Ethiopia, & NISA to Combat Al-Qaeda & Its Affiliates in East Africa Kenya, United States, Ethiopia, and Somalia intelligence sharing is at an all time high. […]
- Senegal Arrests Two Suspected Foreign Jihadists in Dakar Senegalese authorities arrested two suspected foreign jihadists in Dakar including […]
- US Confirms 2 Senior Al-Shabaab Leaders Killed in Somalia Military Operations EVENT SUMMARY, MOGADISHU, Somalia Thursday 9, June 2016, the US Africa […]
- Kenya Counter Terrorism Operations Best Globally, CT Intelligence Services Analysts Profiling of hundreds of Kenyans and Somali's living in East Africa and in the Western […]
- Police Put Sh2 Million Bounty Reward on Issa Abdallah Ahmed Alia Kauni for Terror Link in Kenya Terror Watch, April 19, 2017: Kenya police service has circulated photos of a most […]
- Over 10 Jaysh-Ayman Militants Killed in Botched AP-Camp Raid in Lamu County, Coastal Kenya More than 10 members of the Al-Shabaab terror group offshoot along the Kenya-Somalia […]