At least 14 people were killed and 32 others injured in a suicide bomb attack at a Mosque in western Baghdad.
Police and medical sources indicate the attacker posed a faithful detonated his explosive vest inside the Mosque in the capital’s western suburb of Abu Ghraib early on Tuesday.
The attack comes just a day after Iraqi government declared victory over Daesh in Fallujah, located further to the west of the country.
The terrorist attack inside a Mosque, killing Muslims faithful during the holy month of Ramadan clearly reveals that terrorists are not Muslims.
Iraq has been faced by gruesome violence especially in northern and western parts of Iraq ever since Daesh terrorists launched an offensive in June 2014. The militants took control of portions of the Iraqi territory.
Iraqi army backed by volunteer forces has engaged Daesh in extensive battles that have seen the army push the militants out of the country’s cities and villages.
- Two Car Bombs Kill 22, Injure 70 in Baghdad EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 9th June 2016, a car laden with explosives has […]
- 9 Killed & 25 Injured in Bomb Blast Targeting Iraq Shia Mosque Latest OSINT reports indicate that at least 9 people have been killed and 25 others […]
- Iraqi Security Forces Kill Abu al-Harith al-Libi, a Senior Islamic State (Daesh) Commander near Shirqat OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi security forces have killed a senior Islamic State […]
- Iraqi Anti-Terror Special Forces Deploy To Baghdad In Retaliatory Security Operation March 1, 2016: Iraqi authorities have deployed Special Forces around Baghdad following a […]
- Iraqi Army Thwarts Bomb Attacks, Kills 38 Daesh (Islamic State) Militants in Baghdad OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi army has carried out an air operation early Friday […]
- Iraqi Forces Kill 50 Daesh Terrorists in Mosul, Iraq Iraqi Defense Ministry announces that fighter jets have killed 50 Daesh terrorists […]
- Prominent Islamic State Figure Killed in Air Raids in Northern Iraq Latest military reports indicate that a prominent leader of the Islamic State […]
- Iraqi Special Forces Drive Daesh Out of Three More Regions of Mosul A senior Iraqi army commander has confirmed that his troops have driven Islamic State […]