Syrian army troops engaged in fierce clashes in Al-Nusra Front. The official Al-Qaeda terrorist in Syria is also called Fatah al-Sham Front or the Levant Liberation Board).
The clashes happened in Northwestern Homs managed to repel terrorist attack killing several notorious commanders.
The army soldiers successfully fended off the Al-Nusra attack on government forces' positions in al-Houleh dam from the direction of Taldou village in al-Houleh region, killing a number of terrorists, including Khalid Bin Abdultoweihi and several other senior field commanders.
The Al-Nusra's military vehicles and hardware also sustained major damage in the failed attack.
Tens of ISIL terrorists were killed and a number of their vehicles were destroyed in the attack.
- Syrian Army Preempts Terrorists’ Attack in Hama, Kills Dozens Al-Nusra Front Terrorists Syrian Army using artillery and missile units launched heavy shelling against the […]
- Scores of Al-Nusra’s Foreign Commanders Killed in Damascus Syrian army forces inflicted heavy casualties on Al-Nusra Front terrorists now known […]
- Former Al-Nusra Commander Asks Tahrir Al-Sham Leader to Commit Suicide Following Defeats in Hama A former commander of the Al-Nusra Front also known as Fatah al-Sham Front or the […]
- Al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front in Eastern Damascus Collapsing after Several Commanders Killed in Syrian Airstrike Al-Qaeda’s official branch in Syria, the Nusra Front is disintegrating and […]
- Syrian Army Starts New Phase of Campaigns in Northern Hama, Kills 2 Terrorist Commanders Syrian army assisted by allied resistance forces launched a new launched of massive […]
- U.S. Airstrike in Syria Kills Abu Ayyub al-Masri, a Senior Al-Qaeda Leader Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook, Tuesday 22nd November 2016 confirmed that U.S. […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Syrian Army Units Strikes Al-Nusra Front Terrorist Groups in Various Provinces The Syrian Army units, backed by air force, carried out special operations against […]