SNA especially those assigned for the stability of the capital city are carrying out wide range security operations in Mogadishu.
The search operations are heavily seen around the four ways of KM4, Soobe, Banadir and other areas in the city.
Security has been heightened with search being extended to public and private vehicles. The drivers are asked for identification papers, checking those on board and sometime looking under the belly of the vehicles in search of fitted explosives.
- Car Bomb Explosion Injures 4 in Mogadishu, Driver Arrested Four people on Monday afternoon were injured when a car bomb detonated at Suq-bacad […]
- SNA and AMISOM Conduct Joint Security Operations in Beledweyne SNA and AMISOM on Monday 24/4/2017 conducted a joint security operations in […]
- Four SNA Soldiers Injured in Mogadishu Car Bomb Explosion A car fitted with explosives blew up a security checkpoint in the outskirts of Somali […]
- Security Forces Launch Operation in Dharkenleey District, Several Militants Arrested EVENT SUMMARY Security forces on Saturday 20th February 2016 launched a major […]
- Somali Police Seize Abandoned Explosives-laden Vehicle in Hamarweyne, Mogadishu OSINT SUMMARY Reports from Somalia indicate that police managed to seize an […]
- 7 Al-Shabaab Suspects Arrested in Bulo-Burde NISA Security Mop-up Operation BULO-BURDE, Somalia, March 6, 2016, Reports from Somalia indicate that security […]
- Somali’s NISA Probe Suspected Al-Shabaab Bombers Somali’s NISA is probing suspected Al-Shabaab bombers linked to an explosion at […]
- Six Al-Shabaab Members Sentenced By A Somali Military Court EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 25th February 2016, Latest military reports from Somalia […]