Security forces in Congo Republic reportedly gunned down 15 rebel fighters during a military operation conducted in Central African oil producer’s restive Pool region.
According to security forces reports, the rebels were armed with rifles and explosives and were planning to attack the country’s main railway line between Pool and capital Brazzaville.
Further reports indicate that the forces seized several weapons and ammunition during the raid that lead to several deaths of the militia members.
The rebel group has also been blamed for attacks on military bases linked to Frederic Bintsamou, better known as Pastor Ntumi, who led a militia that fought President Denis Sassou Nguesso during and after the civil war in 1997.
- Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) Chief, Joseph Kony Smuggling Ivory To Buy Arms OSINT SUMMARY The infamous guerilla and rebel chief, Joseph Kony is […]
- Dozens Kidnapped By Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Central African Republic KEY HIGHLIGHTS Rebels linked to Lord’s resistance army raided a village, killed […]
- 10 Killed as Army & Ugandan ADF Rebels Clash in DR Congo At least 10 people were killed Sunday night after a fierce clash between the DR Congo […]
- Congolese Forces Kill 6 ADF Rebels in Eastern DRC OSINT SUMMARY Six Ugandan rebels of the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) and a […]
- 10 Ugandan Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) Rebels Face Death Sentence for Crimes against Humanity 10 Ugandan allied democratic forces rebels get death sentence for killing of innocent […]
- Museveni and Kabila Meets over ADF Bandits, Resolve to Share Intelligence to Crumble the Rebel Group KINSHASHA: Uganda’s President Yoweri Museveni on Thursday 4th August 2016 met […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- U.S. Military Ends Operation against Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Central Africa US military wrapped up an operation against the Lord’s Resistance Army […]