Kenya’s security agencies are on high alert following intelligence on the injured terrorists in KDF-Kolbiyow camp plans to be sneaked into the country for medical care.
Ramadhan Kungwa and Erick Achayo Ogada who joined Al-Shabaab in Somalia alongside Anwar Yogan Mwok were critically injured in the KDF-Kolbiyow raid on January 27.
Anwar Yogan Mwok the suicide bomber behind the Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device VBIED that targeted the KDF camp died instantly over the explosion.
Ramadhan is about 50 was born in Kibundani area. He attended Bongwe Primary School after which he proceeded for religious studies.
In 2011 he is believed to have travelled to Somalia to join the terror group for four years.
Before going back to Somalia in 2013, Ramadhan used to conduct radical teachings at Musa and Sakina mosques in Mombasa.
Ramadhan and his close associates Abdifatah Abubakar Ahmed and Ahmed Iman Ali are behind disappearance of Kenyan youths who end up in the terror camps and later lead attacks on Kenya.
Ramadhan has significant influence mostly in Mombasa and the greater Coastal region while his other associate, Ahmed Iman has influence in Majengo Nairobi where he hails from.
Security agencies have indicated that Ramadhan together with other injured operatives are likely to be sneaked back into the country through sea route citing there is heightened security surveillance along the Kenya Somali border.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Anwar Yogan Mwok Kenyan Suicide Bomber Behind KDF-Kulbiyow Camp Attack, Died in VBIED Explosion A Kenyan suicide bomber was behind the heinous attack on KDF-Kulbiyow Camp Attack in […]
- Security Agencies Launch Investigation on Suspects for Financing Somalia-based Al-Shabaab Terrorists Kenyan security agencies launched investigation on Woman in Nairobi’s Umoja […]
- Four ISIS Suspects Detained for 3 Days as Probe Continues A Kenyan court on Wednesday 12th October 2016 ordered four ISIS suspects to be […]
- Kenyan Al-Shabaab Operative Killed after Faulting His Commanders in Somalia A Kenyan Al-Shabaab operative was over the past week killed by Shabaab after reportedly […]
- High Threat of Multiple Terror Attacks in Kenya and AMISOM Contributing Countries There is an Increasing Threat of Terrorism in Kenya and AMISOM […]
- Al-Shabaab Executing Kenyan Own Fighters over Spying Suspicion Kenyan jihadists fighting for Al-Shabaab are being executed by the militant group […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]