Russian Helicopters Corporation has started the export deliveries of Mi-28NE Night Hunter attack helicopters. The first batch reportedly has been delivered to Algeria.
Russian media has reported that Algeria had ordered 42 helicopters.
The Mi-28NE “Night Hunter” has the following capabilities in missions
- Can provide fire support for forward ground forces;
- Acting as part of the anti-tank reserve;
- Accompanying and supporting tactical airborne assault and airborne assault force units;
- Combating enemy tactical airborne assault forces;
- Combating low-speed, low-altitude airborne targets.
- Russia To Deliver 40 Mi-28NE Attack Helicopters To Algeria March 18, 2016: Russia is set to deliver 40 Mi-28NE attack helicopters to Algeria as […]
- Russia To Deliver First S-300 Missile Defense System to Iran in August-September MOSCOW Russia, March 11, 2016 Moscow has confirmed that it will deliver first […]
- Russia Deployment of Advanced S-400 & S-300PS Air Missile Defense Systems to Crimea OSINT SUMMARY Military report by RIA media and referencing Russia Defense […]
- Germany Boosts Military Support for Mali Germany’s cabinet on Wednesday approved deployment of 8 attack and […]
- Russia To Consider Selling Arms To Somalia and Libya Once Situation Improves MILITARY ACQUISITIONS, May 12, 2016 Russia announced it is ready to supply […]
- Algeria Orders 12 Sukhoi (Su-34) Fullback Capability Fighter Bombers From Russia MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Algeria has ordered 12 Su-34 warplanes from Russia in the […]
- Russia Says Ready To Sell Weapons to Somalia After Sanctions Imposed are Lifted RUSSIA-SOMALIA MILITARY COOPERATION, April 21, 2016 Moscow said it ready to […]
- Russia Hopes to Sell Typhoon-K Amoured Vehicles to Africa Russia’s military hardware exporter Rosoboronexport through a press briefing […]