Kenya’s Raila Odinga has deeply been involved in South Sudan unending conflict; a British Spy Ring Finds on Ex-Prime Minister Point Funding and Arming South Sudanese Opposition Since 2007.
The killing of tens of thousands Southern Sudanese in recent past years and months can be faulted on the Kenya’s former Prime Minister, Raila Amolo Odinga. Mr. Odinga is generally to blame for the 2007-2008 post-election viciousness in Kenya where more than 1000 people were murdered.
The mass killings in Southern Sudan is greatly blamed on selfish war profiteers and 'Oil Black Market' cartels including Odinga who is believed to have specifically financed South Sudan’s opposition led by rebel leader Riek Marchar to blend agitation and accordingly overthrow the current President, Salva Kiir Mayardit.
On Monday 2 end of April 2012, a Southern Sudanese delegation made a trip to Nairobi and met then Kenya’s Prime Minister Raila Odinga. According to the special report, the importance of the visit was the discussion of oil under deals with Mr. Odinga.
The delegation to a great extent composed of what makes (inner circle/decision-makers) the opposition of the world’s youngest nation offered Mr. Odinga stakes in oil and arms supply in the event that he'd push for intervention's that would be one-sided. By the day's end, Odinga promised Kenya’s intercession in the Southern Sudan escalating conflict.
In 2009, The British Secret Services (GCHQ) reliably and stealthily listened on Kenya's former PM, today,the Kenya's opposition chief, Raila Odinga. More intelligence services indicate Raila Odinga heavily politiked for the benefit of key individuals from the opposition notwithstanding amid their time in government.
Mr. Odinga even charged composing and redistribution of articles by his dad's 'Jaramogi Oginga Odinga' 10-year confidant who later served as his own Assistant for a long time.
A portion of the evil discoveries of the GCHQ incorporate inclusion of Raila Odinga in energizing the Southern Sudan strife straightforwardly and through his late child Fidel Odinga and scheming to square LAPSET extend. This conveys to light a portion of the main considerations of the contention in the youthful African country. Odinga likewise conveyed some of his Southern Sudanese representatives as races operations pros and as specialized bolster aides in Southern Sudan with expectation to spy and shape fate of the Southern Sudan legislative issues and races.
Raila Odinga has been so obsessed on Southern Sudan matters sincer 2011. Between 2009 and 2010 Raila Odinga encouraged the unlawful offer of arms to Southern Sudan. He was likewise effectively included in the buying of arms for Southern Sudan Army, as indicated by American Intelligence administrations.
Fidel Odinga business in Southern Sudan included offering arms to South Sudan restriction drove by Riek Machar and trafficking drugs to the rebellious nation. These arrangements were encouraged by his Father Raila Odinga.
South Sudan is in turmoil today civility of weapons and drugs provided by the Odinga's. The demise and enduring are of genocide extents.
- Kenya Ready to Help South Sudan Handle Economic Challenges Following years of conflict/civil war in the world’s youngest nation, South […]
- South Sudan Refugees Pour in Numbers into Northern Uganda In Summary Following the recent conflict witnessed in South Sudan, refugees […]
- Kenya Threaten to Impose Sanctions on South Sudan’s Leaders over Civil Unrest Kenya has threatened that it might impose sanctions on South Sudan's […]
- Kenya Ask Help from France to Secure Regional Peace & Stability OSINT SUMMARY President Uhuru Kenyatta has called on France to support […]
- Kenya Government to Expatriate Refugees and Close Dadaab, Kakuma Camps DADAAB, KAKUMA CLOSURE, May 6, 2016 Kenyan government through the Ministry of […]
- Taban Deng Gai, Newly Appointed FVP of South Sudan Visits Kenya OSINT SUMMARY On Tuesday 16th August 2016, the newly appointed South […]
- South Sudan Conflict, Combating Terrorism Tops President Uhuru Kenyatta & U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry Discussion Monday 22nd August 2016, President Kenyatta and US Secretary of State John Kerry have […]
- Security in Mogadishu Somalia Scaled Up Ahead of Regional Summit OSINT SUMMARY Security in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu and its environs […]