Jerusalem Post published report that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faced a real threat on his life during his official visit in Kenya has been condemned, and only termed as malicious, contemptuous and alarmist.
Israeli MOSSAD and the National Intelligence Service (NIS) categorically have confirmed that at no point was the Israeli Prime minister in any danger as misreported by Jpost.
Kenya’s Intelligence Service severally has warned of some rogue, unpatriotic journalists being used by some external forces to taint and harm the image of the country.
Mohamed Ali of the infamous ‘Jicho Pevu’ has directly been linked as the source of false news about assassination attempt on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
The self-proclaimed ‘investigative journalist’ shared the false reports to the international publication that Israeli PM faced imminent danger during his 3-day visit in Kenya.
Jicho Pevu in his ‘false report’ and as Jerusalem Post put it indicated that PM’s itinerary in Nairobi was changed/altered due to a national security or direct threat on him.
Investigative journalist of Jicho Pevu unverified reports have been found damaging, and the objective of such propaganda only aimed at hurting the image of the Republic of Kenya by spelling out doom on Kenya as an insecure country.
Mohamed Ali (Jicho Pevu) is the reporter that has been referred to as 'annoymous source by Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al-Jarida — the originator/source of the 'Netanyahu assassination attempt in Kenya'
The Kenya Security Intelligence services made it clear that;
- There was no assassination attempt or plan by anyone on the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- At no point was there any disagreement/arguments between the Kenyan and Israeli security teams
- Both security teams were working jointly for the past 6 months purposely for the great visit
- The PM Itinerary was at no point changed due to security concerns
The Israeli intelligence Services (MOSSAD) discredited the story terming it as utter nonsense. Prime Minister Netanyahu laughed off the media report at Ethiopia saying his visit in Kenya was remarkable and succesful.
Kenya and Israeli security agencies continue to work closely and have called on Kenyan media not to misuse ‘the freedom of media’ in hurting their country.
- Israeli PM Netanyahu Wasn’t In Any Danger During His Kenya Visit Media reports that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faced a real […]
- Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta, Commander in Chief Of Defence Forces Attend AMISOM’s Summit in Djibouti AMISOM SUMMIT DJIBOUTI February 28, 2016, Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenya who is the […]
- Israel To Support Kenya Build Border Wall Along its Border with Somalia Israel pledged to help Kenya stem Al-Shabaab infiltration through its porous border […]
- Kenya & Israel To Collaborate in Intelligence Sharing in Fight Against Terrorism Kenya and Israel will share intelligence in order to fight the ill-acts of […]
- Israel Pledges Increased Cooperation To Kenya; Matters Cyber, Intelligence And War Against Al Shabaab February 24, 2016: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has pledged his country’s […]
- Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Set To Visit Kenya, Uganda In Historic African Tour Highlights: Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday February 29th […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Benjamin Netanyahu Speech in Congress Doubles as a Warning Benjamin Netanyahu gave an emphatic speech at a congressional meeting in Washington. His […]