Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) managed to liberate the village of Qabsh Arbey northwest of Syrian Raqqa from the Daesh terror group, local media reported.
According to reports on Kurdish Firat News Agency on Sunday, forces kept advancing in Al Tabqah region as a part of the Euphrates Rage campaign to liberate Raqqa, Daesh de facto capital.
On April 14, the SDF announced the start of the fourth stage of the offensive aiming to clear rural areas of the Raqqa province of Daesh terrorists and in preparation for the final liberation of the territory.
SDF launched the Euphrates Rage operation to retake Raqqa last November with the support of the US-led coalition.
- Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad al-Binali ISIS Chief Cleric & Al-Baghdadi Confidant, Killed in US-led Coalition Raid Pentagon has confirmed the death of ISIS’ Chief cleric Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad […]
- U.S Special Forces Target Daesh in Syria’s Deir Ezzor, Killing 25 U.S military reports indicate that the country’s Special Forces deployed in […]
- 124 ISIS Terrorists Killed, 98 Villages Captured By Kurdish-led SDF Forces East Of Raqqa The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces on Sunday announced the liberation of 98 […]
- Turkey Military Buildup, Deploys Missile Systems on Border With Syria OSINT SUMMARY, April 26, 2016 Turkey has pulled additional forces to the […]
- U.S. Military General Arrives to Ankara ahead of Raqqa Operation A military general from the United States according to media reports has arrived to […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Top ISIS Commander Dubbed ‘Minister Of War’ Killed In US Airstrikes In Syria OSINT Summary: Top ISIS Commander known as Abu Umar al-Shishani has succumbed […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]