The administration also expelled the arrested wives of militants from Kismayu, Jubbaland capital city. The women will be taken to areas that are still under militant control to stay with their husbands.The deportees (the wives) were transported from the capital of Lower Juba region, Kismayo, to Bulogadud settlement.
The Al Shabab wives were detained in an operation carried out by Jubaland soldiers in the coastal town of Kismayo after roadside bomb explosion tore through a vehicle carrying soldiers.
Intelligence analysis has revealed a possibility of the wives aiding their terrorist husbands in their terrorism activities. They could also be responsible for providing the terrorists with hideout when on their missions, apart from a possibility of supplying the militants with necessities.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Somalia’s Ahlu Sunna Waljama’a Planning to Attack Galmudug Administration and Control the State The Somali based Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a militia has declared a full-fledged war on […]
- 20 Suspected Islamists Al-Shabaab Terrorists Arrested in Somali Capital, Mogadishu At least 20 suspected Al-Shabaab terrorists who arrested in a major security swoop […]
- Suspected U.S. Warplanes Hit Al-Shabaab Camps near Kismayo Suspected U.S. warplanes reportedly conducted air raids in Al-Shabaab controlled […]
- AMISOM Records Victory in Battle against Al Shabaab in Hiraan Region AMISOM troops battling out Al Shabaab, militants in Somalia, Hiraan region recorded […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorists Dry Run at Garden City Mall in Kenya Intercepted Kenya bomb experts drawn from the police service at around 4.00-pm (1600hrs) […]
- Al Shabaab Resulting To Kidnaping For Ransoms To Raise Money For Their Activities; As AMISOM Choke Their Supplies Event Summary: Al Shabaab has set free three local aid employees that were […]
- Somali National Army (SNA) Raid Al-Shabaab Terrorist’s Camp at Busley, Bakool Region OSINT SUMMARY Somali National Army (SNA) troops backed by AMISOM soldiers […]