Latest military reports from Iraq security sources indicate the ISIL number two in commander was killed near Syrian border.
According to Iraqi state-run television, Ayad al-Jumaili, believed to be ISIL’s second-in-command after Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was been killed in Iraqi air strikes near the Syrian border.
The report further indicate that Jumaili alongside two other commanders were reportedly killed in the al-Qaim region in the western Anbar province.
Brig. Gen. Yahya Rasool of Iraq’s Joint Operation Command, citing Military Intelligence assets said the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) group’s director of administrative affairs, Salem Mudafar al-Ajmi, was also killed in the U.S-led coalition raid.
The reports comes as Iraqi government continued its push to liberate more areas from ISIL control in Mosul.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria, Iraq Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by […]
- Iraqi Forces Launch Final Assault on ISIS-Held Mosul Old City Iraqi forces launched a final assault on Mosul’s Old city, the last stronghold of ISIS […]
- Prominent Islamic State Figure Killed in Air Raids in Northern Iraq Latest military reports indicate that a prominent leader of the Islamic State […]
- Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad al-Binali ISIS Chief Cleric & Al-Baghdadi Confidant, Killed in US-led Coalition Raid Pentagon has confirmed the death of ISIS’ Chief cleric Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- 27 ISIS Terrorists Killed in Airstrikes in Iraq A total of 27 Islamic State terrorists were killed in airstrikes conducted by US-led […]
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]