The terror alert which was going around the social media has been termed hoax and mere propaganda meant to cause unnecessary alarm to the public.
The management of Garden City mall in Nairobi has also dismissed the security alert after consulting with the relevant security agents and termed the alert as false.
In a statement release, the management has reiterated the value and security of their customers as well as public saying their security is all high and alert.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Terrorists Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook Behind California Terror Terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been identified as the […]
- U.S. Pledge Support to Kenya, Somalia following Recent Terrorist Attacks U.S. on Tuesday pledged to support Kenya and Somalia following the recent terrorist […]
- Kenya Security Agencies on Alert: U.S Revise Travel Advisory, Warns of Al-Shabaab Threats The State Department on Thursday 30th June 2016 revised its travel advisory for the […]
- Friday, U.S. Embassy in Nairobi to Remain Closed following the Shooting Incident on Thursday Friday 28th October 2016, the United States Embassy in Nairobi including the consular […]
- US Gives KDF New Helicopters to Boost War against Terrorism U.S government has given Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) six new helicopters to boost its […]
- Al-Qaeda Number Two Ahmad Hassan Killed in Drone Strike’ in Syria Ahmad Hassan (Abu al-Khayr al-Masri), overall deputy to al-Qaeda leader Ayman […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]