The fate of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the emir of the Islamic State remains unknown after Iraqi Military claimed to have hit his convoy.
Baghadadi who is reported to have been killed or even wounded several times in the past was travelling to meet with other commanders of his terror group at location on the borders with Syria.
On Sunday 11th October 2015, Iraqi Ministry of Defense issued a statement announcing that the Iraqi Air Force had struck Baghdadi’s convoy as well as the meeting location. During the raid many Islamic State military commanders were killed.
Iraq air forces bombed the emir’s convoy while heading to Karabla to attend a meeting with Daesh (Islamic State) commanders,” the statement read.
So far the Islamic State Takfiri group has not officially commented on the reports of Baghdadi’s convoy being hit in an airstrike, nor has it announced his death.
- Two ISIS Emirs Killed in Roadside Bomb Planted by Their Troops in Kharbadan, Iraq Event Summary 22nd July 2015; Two ISIS chiefs blown up by a roadside bomb […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Prominent Islamic State Figure Killed in Air Raids in Northern Iraq Latest military reports indicate that a prominent leader of the Islamic State […]
- Islamic State’s Chief Decapitator, Abu Sayyaf Knifed to Death in Western Mosul Islamic State terrorist group suffered a huge blow after the group’s chief […]
- Iraq Forces Recaptures Large Part of Ramadi From Islamic State Takfiris Tuesday 8th December 2015: The latest military news reveals that Iraqi forces have […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Kill Key Islamic State Leader in Airstrike PENTAGON, May 10, 2016 Pentagon on Monday confirmed a U.S.-led coalition […]
- Afghan Air Force Strikes Kills 68 Daesh Militants in Eastern Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY 29th December 2015, at least 68 members of Daesh Takfiri terrorists […]
- U.S. Aerial Strikes Kills Islamic State’s Second-in-Command Key Highlights U.S. aerial bombardments continue to rain on Iraq and Syria killing […]