Ethiopia is producing ‘Thunder’ an Israeli Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) under the license by GAIA Automotive Industries Ltd Company from Israel.
GAIA Automotive team has vast experience in establishing Production Lines at customers’ locations globally.
- The «Thunder» is a multi-purpose 4×4 armored vehicle. It carries up to 12 people.
- Light protection level and 1.8-ton payload.
- Typical applications: personnel carrier, police logistics, Peacekeeping, ambulance among other purposes.
Total Ethiopia had ordered 75 «Thunder» armored personnel carriers by GAIA Automotive Industries Ltd.
The Gaia Automotive team built 5 complete APCs with the local personal in Ethiopia and after which the Ethiopian team are set to complete the rest of the 70 vehicles on their own.
- Somalia Army (SNA) Operating ACMAT Bastion Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) The US military's Africa Command (AFRICOM) ordered several ACMAT Bastion […]
- Cameroon Operating Israeli Saymar Musketeer Armoured Vehicles MILITARY ACQUISITIONS, March 29, 2016 Defence news from Cameroon indicates […]
- Nigeria To Produce Armoured Personnel Carriers Locally By Year-end MILITARY ACQUISITIONS The Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) […]
- Algeria Orders 12 Sukhoi (Su-34) Fullback Capability Fighter Bombers From Russia MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Algeria has ordered 12 Su-34 warplanes from Russia in the […]
- US to Supply Pakistan With F-16 Warplanes & Resolve to Counter ISIL Militancy KEY HIGHLIGHTS US plan to sell eight F-16fighter jets to Pakistan and its close ally […]
- Over 30 Armored Vehicles Imported For Kenya Police Service Arrive At GSU Headquarters In Nairobi Event: 31st January, 2016: Over 30 ultramodern armored vehicles were offloaded at the […]
- Senegal Receives New WMA301 Assaulter Armoured Vehicles from China MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Senegal has received new WMA301 Assaulter Armoured […]
- China Donates Military Equipment to Liberia Armed Forces OSINT SUMMARY MONROVIA, February 10, 2016, On Wednesday Liberian President Ellen […]