Egypt air force conducted success air strikes against terrorists’ position in northern Sinai killing 19 militants linked to the Islamic State terrorist group.
According to the Egyptian military sources, the air raid also killed three of its senior figures who reportedly who holding a meeting.
Islamic State terrorists this week claimed an attack that killed a security officer near St. Catherine's Monastery in the south Sinai.
Islamic State has conducted several attacks targeting Egypt's Christian minority in recent months.
Egypt is tightening security ahead of a visit by Pope Francis next week as a result of suicide bombings this month on two Christian churches, also claimed by Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis militants who pledged allegiance to Islamic State in 2014.
- Daesh Terrorists Attack in Egypt’s Sinai kills 1 Police Officer, Near St. Catherine’s Monastery Gunmen on Tuesday evening attacked security forces near St. Catherine's Monastery […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Egypt Declares State of Emergency after ISIS Church Bombings Following twin church bombings claimed by ISIS terrorist group, Egyptian President […]
- ISIS Threatens Christians in Egypt in Video Featuring St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral Bomber The Islamic State (ISIS) released its first video from Egypt separate from […]
- Islamic State Beheads Two for ‘Sorcery’ Allegations in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula Islamic State's branch in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula on Tuesday beheaded two men […]
- Egyptian Warplanes Bombardment Kill 22 Militants in Restive Sinai Peninsula OSINT SUMMARY March 2, 2016, Military source in Egypt has said that nearly two dozen […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi Defends Anti-Jihadists War after Copts Flee Sinai Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi has defended the strategy his government has […]