Russian Defense Minister said in Beijing that strengthening strategic partnership with China is a priority for Russia’s foreign policy.
This year marks the 15th anniversary of the China-Russia Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation and the 20th anniversary of the China-Russia strategic partnership of coordination.
According to Yu Zhengsheng, China’s top political advisor said it’s of great importance for China to strengthen bilateral strategic mutual trust ith Russia.
Yu, chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, made the remarks when meeting with Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu in Beijing.
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]
- Russia Ready to Restore Military Ties with Japan Russia is ready to restore military ties with Japan. According to Russian Defense […]
- Russia, India Agree on Joint Works on 5th Generation Fighter – Military Cooperation Russian and India have hinted on joint works on 5th generation fighter. Moscow and […]
- Libyan Commander Visits Russia, Asks for Help Fight ISIL Islamists Terrorists Khalifa Haftar, a Libyan military commander on Tuesday visited Russia […]
- U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Says Homegrown Extremists Tops Terrorist Threat List KEY HIGHLIGHTS U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper has […]
- China Says Will Join International Anti-terrorism Drill OSINT SUMMARY China has said it will be part of a multinational […]
- Russia, China to Conduct Joint Military Exercise MILITARY COLLABORATION, May 6, 2016 Russia and China are set to hold their […]
- China to Commence Construction of Naval Base in Djibouti EVENT SUMMARY 5th February 2016, China is set to start building naval base in in […]