Catherine Hurd the wife to a British diplomat based in the United States, Thomas Hurd died after committing suicide over the weekend.
Thomas Hurd, a highly reputed diplomat attached to the United Nations expressed shock and immense loss after his wife, 46-year old Catherine Hurd jumped from the roof of their New York life to her death.
Catherine died in an apparent suicide plunge from the roof of her New York City apartment building over unknown reasons, FBI told SIN.
The mother of 5 was described as happy and jovial woman who kept her demeanor to the required standards while ensuring motherhood was respected.
Catherine Hurd was wife to Thomas who is a member of the British Mission to the United Nations, an international body headed by Chinese Ban Kim Moon.
Thomas Hurd mission in the UN New York was set to end this month and the couple was set to return to Britain upon the end of the tenure.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Islamic State (ISIL) Potential Terrorist Plot on United States under FBI Investigation Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is investigating a potential terrorist plot inside […]
- Central African Republic Interim Leader Cuts Visit in New York Amid Growing Violence in Bangui Highlight Central African Republic Interim President Catherine Samba-Panza was in […]
- At Least 30 Dead, Hundreds Of Prisoners Freed In Recent Sectarian Clashes In Central African Republic Highlights: Central African Republic Interim President Catherine Samba-Panza on 28th […]
- Timothy McVeigh Oklahoma City Bombing Case Remembered 16 Years Later 168 people died on 19th April 1995 when Timothy McVeigh bombed Alfred P. Murrah Federal […]
- Al-Shabaab Suicide Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (SVBIED) Surge Foretells Strategy EVENTS SUMMARY On 22 August 2015 Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen's Istishhadyin […]
- South Sudan Rejects UN Deployment of Regional Troops in Juba JUBA, August 11, 2016 The situation in South Sudan remains shaky after the […]