Tullow resumed oil exploration in December 2016 and discovered oil at its Erut 1 well located in South Lokichar basin.
According to Tullow Oil Exploration Director Angus McCoss, the new discovery is a boost to the Kenya’s oil prospects expected to begin exportation mid-year.
Tullow is set to start producing about 2,000 barrels of crude oil daily for early small-scale exports as part of the government’s plan to test the global market.
- Tullow Oil Makes another Discovery in Northern Kenya Tullow Oil Plc which is doing oil exploration in Kenya has announced of discovering […]
- Kenya: Tullow Oil Company Begins Transport Trials Kenya’s first oil truck leaves Turkana in what marks the beginning Kenya […]
- Kenyan Government Signs Oil Export Agreement with Tullow Kenyan government on Tuesday 14/3/2017 signed an oil exportation agreement with […]
- China and India among Top Countries on Queue for Kenya’s Oil Exports China and India are among the top countries on queue for Kenya’s oil export […]
- Kenya Set To Begin Exporting 2,000 Barrels of Oil Daily From July 2017 ENERGY BRIEF Kenya has announced plans to start exporting 2,000 barrels of […]
- Oil Discovered In Kenya’s Kerio Valley; Britain’s Tullow Oil Announces March 16, 2016: Britain’s Tullow Oil has announced additional oil well […]
- Kenya’s New Oil Pipeline Projected for Completion by End of April Kenya’s new oil pipeline has been projected to be complete by end of April this […]
- Kenya Set to Begin Oil Exportation by January 2017 Kenya is set to begin oil exportation by January 2017 according to the Finance […]