Intelligence on the Battle-Damage-Assessment (BDA) show that the number of militants killed in an airstrike in Gedo by the Kenya Defense Forces Air-Force jets could double.
Initial BDA showed 36 Al-Shabaab militants training in the militants training camp in Gedo were killed.
Villagers of the Gadoon-Dhawe area in Gedo region inside Somalia reported that a camp 2 miles away from their village was bombed completely.
Gadoon-Dhawe in Gedo has become a key Al-Shabaab stronghold where they are now setting up bases. They are using these bases to conduct attacks in neighboring Kenya and on Ethiopian troops in the north of Somalia.
Kenya’s Directorate of Military Intelligence conducts intelligence operations inside Somalia before sanctioning army operations including air-force sorties on strategic assets
of the Islamist.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Kenya Army Bombs Al Shabaab Camps in Gedo, Southern Somalia Kenya air-force conducted airstrikes targeting Somali Islamists in Gedo region of […]
- El-Adde Bombed By Army Jets, Al-Shabaab Terrorists Suffered Heavy Casualities On Sunday 24th July 2016, Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) conducted night […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Engine Failure Downed Kenya’s F-5E Tiger II After Killing 89 Foreign Fighters An intelligence Report obtained by Strategic Intelligence (SIS) confirms that a Kenyan […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Kenya Airforce Bombs Al-Shabaab Bases Inside Somalia, 36 Terrorists Killed OSINT Summary: Kenya Air-force, a component of the Kenya Defense Forces conducted […]
- Kenya Security Forces Arrest 36 Suspected Al-Shabaab Operatives in Operation Linda Boni #OPERATION LINDA BONI, May 10, 2016 Kenya security forces reportedly […]