The republic of Uganda is spearheading the creation of a regional police force known as Africa Police (AFRIPOL).
Based on their hands on experience in counter terrorism and policing both in Uganda and partly in Somalia, Uganda police will at Algeria lobby for the creation of the force.
The AFRIPOL initiative is of strategic value to regional security since it not only aims at narrowing counter-terrorism and cross-border crimes but also mitigates terror attacks through sharing of intelligence and the carrying out of sting operations to arrest criminals and suspected terror, drugs, and other forms of crime rings.
- South Africa Defense Forces Strategy South Africa Defense Forces Strategy in Central Africa is a Mosaic of Precision Sniper […]
- Republican Devin Nunes Joins Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes Intelligence career has become of age after being admitted to the National […]
- Fault Lines Emerge On ICC in Kenya’s William Ruto Case ICC Judges on Tuesday granted the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court a week […]
- UN Peace Keeping Rapid Deployment Of Engineering, Africa Unit To Be Established In Kenya Highlighting Her Regional Superiority Kenya is slated to be the African host of the UN Peace Keeping Rapid Deployment of […]
- 91 Deported by Kenya Government Kenya has deported 91 aliens to Somalia as the country continues its crackdown on […]
- 7 Al-Shabaab Operatives Arrested in Kenya Kenya Defense Forces have arrested 3-suspected terror operatives at Kiunga. The three […]
- Combating Terrorism was Focus of Uhuru Kenyatta Visit to Jordan President Uhuru Kenyatta was in the Kingdom of Jordan where he attended a summit which […]
- UHURU KENYATTA ICC CASE COLLAPSE FACTORS The office of the prosecutor, OTP, has been given some little time to decide whether the […]