70 airport workers in Paris, France have had their security passes revoked on suspicion of being radical Islamist in the ongoing state of emergency in France since the November attack that killed 130 people.
The workers were employed at Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports and were flagged and their red badges revoked after intensive screening and impromptu searches in the lockers of 4000 workers to identify potential terrorists.
Red badges are given to employees with access to secure zones like aircraft cleaners, suppliers and luggage handlers giving unrestricted access to places that are vulnerable to planting of explosives or weapons.
French Security Forces had said that Islamist militants killed in a raid were planning attacks in Charles de Gaulle Airport the largest air hub in France.
The scrutiny on airport staff increased after the downed Russian plane in Egypt making radicalized airport staffers as the access point to the planes thus prompting the need to screen the red-badged airport employees.
- France Police Foil a Second Major Terror Attack in Pre-Dawn Raids OSINT SUMMARY Wednesday 18th November 2015, France Police managed to foil yet another […]
- Thwarted France Terrorist Attackers Had Planned Strike on Paris in December French police sources said on Thursday that several terror suspects arrested last […]
- German Police Arrests 3 Islamic State (IS) Suspects Linked with Paris Attackers OSINT SUMMARY Germany police early in the week arrested three Islamic State […]
- ISIS Releases New Propaganda Video Threatening to Attack Washington 17th November 2015, Islamic State which claimed responsibility of Paris multiple […]
- Russian FSB Offers $50 Million Reward For Information On The Sinai Plane Terrorists Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) on Tuesday November 17, 2015 announced a $50 […]
- Salah Abdeslam, Paris Attacks Key Suspect Charged with Murder Attempt in Brussels Shootout OSINT SUMMARY Belgian authorities on Thursday 21st April 2016 confirmed that […]
- Truck Terrorist Kills 84, Scores Injured in Nice Bastille Day in France EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 14th July 2016 --evening, a truck reportedly plowed […]
- Key Suspect In Brussels Airport Attack Arrested In Belgium March 23, 2016: Belgian Police have arrested a key suspect in the deadly bomb attacks […]