The three women identified as Naima Mohammed, Saida Ali and Shukuri Ali failed to take plea at a court in Mombasa as they had difficulty in communication and are of Somali origin.
According to the office of the Director of Public Prosecutor (DPP), a Somali translator and a sign interpreter were need citing one of the suspect was a deaf.
The Mombasa resident magistrate ordered the suspects to be detained at a police station until Wednesday 14th September 2016.
The three terrorists are linked to the slain women terrorists Tasnim Yakub Abdulahi Farah, Fatuma Omar and another yet to be identified female terror suspect behind the botched attempted attack on Mombasa Central police station on Sunday.
- 3 Women Linked with Botched Mombasa Police Station Attack, Arraigned in Court Three women linked with botched Mombasa police station attack were on Wednesday 21st […]
- Mandera Governor Ali Roba Call on Residents to Help Government Fight Terrorists Mandera governor Ali Roba has called on residents to help the government fight […]
- Al-Shabaab Spies To Be Treated as Terrorists, Security Authorities Warn Lamu Villagers OSINT SUMMARY Security at the coastal County of Lamu has warned […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Kapenguria Police Station Terrorist, Omar Okwaki Killed By RECCE Squad EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 14th July 2016, morning at 5.30 am at Kapenguria […]
- Mandera County Commissioner Call Residents NOT to Harbour Al-Shabaab Terrorists Mandera County Commissioner Fredrick Shisia called on residents not to harbour […]
- Somali National Army (SNA) Detains 4 Al-Shabaab Terrorist near Qoryoley Town, Lower Shabelle Region Somali National Army (SNA) on Tuesday 11/4/2017 announced its troops captured four […]
- Four ISIS Suspects Detained for 3 Days as Probe Continues A Kenyan court on Wednesday 12th October 2016 ordered four ISIS suspects to be […]