At least 189 fighters loyal to ISIS were killed and 61 others wounded during a military operation carried out by the Afghan security forces in the past four weeks.
According to a statement issued by Ministry of Defense, the operations were conducted in ISIS-held regions in eastern Nangarhar province.
These ISIS fighters were killed and wounded in Haska Meena and Kot districts during air and ground operations conducted by Afghan army forces.
The MoD statement added that over 10 villages have been cleared from ISIS during the operations.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Afghan Forces Kill 51 Taliban Takfiris KABUL, Afghanistan June 17, 2016 Afghan army has killed dozens of Taliban […]
- Iraqi F-16 Fighter Jets Airstrikes Kill More than 100 Daesh Terrorists in Mosul More than 100 Daesh terrorists have been killed in northern Iraqi city of Mosul when […]
- Six Russian Long-range Bombers Destroy ‘Major’ ISIS Camp in Central Syria: MoD According to a report by Russia Ministry of Defense (Mod), six Tupolev Tu-22M3 […]
- Suicide Bombers among 37 ISIS Terrorists Neutralized in Nangarhar Clashes At least thirty seven ISIS terrorists were neutralized in the latest clashes between […]
- Afghan Soldiers Kill 135 Militants Affiliated to Islamic State (IS) OSINT SUMMARY Afghan army officials confirmed that their security forces have […]
- 27 Militants Killed in Afghan Intensified Airstrikes & Ground Offensive OSINT SUMMARY KABUL, February 10, 2016, a total of 27 militants have been killed in […]
- 13 Islamic State (IS) Militants Killed in Army Airstrike in E. Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY At least 13 Islamic State (IS) were killed when Afghan air […]