Fears of a World war are misplaced, an Intelligence associate has confirmed. Though the Korean Peninsula conflict and the Chino-American confrontation at Yellow sea seem to point to a third world war, diplomacy backed by rules of engagement are far from compromised.
CIA, Mossand, MI6 among other international intelligence organizations have been busy this week trying to demilitarize the looming confrontation.
Strategically, North Korea could be more interested in fueling a confrontation that would force US and China to severe diplomacy and even engage each other militarily. This can be a critical in today
- North Korea Artillery Brigade Fire Shells as US Gen Walter L. Sharp Tours Yeonpyeong Island North Korea's 1 artillery regiment (3 battalions of 122 mm rocket launchers 1 battalion […]
- North Korea Threats New Attack on South over Yeonpyeong Live Drills North Korea is planning to attack South Korea if Seoul goes ahead with the live drills […]
- North Korea Fire 3 Ballistic Missiles into Japan Sea as G-20 Summit Continue in China OSINT SUMMARY North Korea in what seems as a provocative move, fire three […]
- North Korea Unha-3 Rocket Failure The planned North Korea rocket launch failed after the Unha-3 rocket itself failed, […]
- North Korea Launch Short-Range Missiles Towards South Korea March 10, 2016: North Korea has fired two short-range missiles into the sea according […]
- UN Slaps North Korea With Toughest Additional Sanction In 20 Years March 3, 2016: The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution that expands […]
- Kim Jong Un Heading North Korean Intelligence Agency Kim Jong Un the son of the North Korean strong man Kim Jong Il is currently heading the […]
- Japan Army on High Alert, Fearing North Korea Contigency Japan has put its forces on high alert as tensions on the Korean are near breaking […]