Monday 14th December 2015, United States President Barack Obama while addressing Americans said he is confident that the U.S.-led coalition will wipe out the Islamic State Takfiris.
The president asserted that the Islamic State is losing ground and that the allied forces will prevail in the battle against the Daesh/ Islamic State.
The president claimed that Daesh/ Islamic State leaders have nowhere to hide as the coalition forces are narrowing down on them.
President Obama’s address aimed to reassure the Americans of their security in the latest wake of San Bernardino, California massacre orchestrated by a married couple linked the Islamic State.
Islamic State also had a hand in bloody killings in multiple attacks in Paris late November.
Obama in a strong statement warned the militant’s leaders that they are ‘next’ amid his national security team latest efforts to counter the Islamic State.
In addition U.S. to remain committed in working to disrupt the group’s recruitment drives of fighters, breaking finance operations and propaganda campaigns.
The president touched on the war in Syria citing that the coalition partners will do everything possible to make sure the civil war and militancy in Syria comes to an end.
The president’s tough talk comes after the Paris and San Bernardino attacks with questions have been raised about the effectiveness of the Obama administration’s strategy to degrade and destroy the Islamic State.
- Terrorists Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook Behind California Terror Terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been identified as the […]
- U.S. Defense Chief Ash Carter Arrives in Turkey’s Incirlik Air Base OSINT SUMMARY 15th December 2015, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter has arrived at […]
- Joint Offensive; Russia, UK and US Troops Arrive in Libya OSINT SUMMARY 25th January 2016, a joint U.S, UK and Russian war offensive is […]
- Al Qaeda, ISIS Finding Haven In Afghanistan; Calls For US And NATO Military Intervention Event Summary: US President Barack Obama on 15th October 2015 announced that his […]
- Obama Announces Deployment of 250 U.S. Special Forces To Syria HANNOVER GERMANY, April 26, 2016 U.S. President Barack Obama announced […]
- Syrian Troops Recaptures Key Military Air Base Near Damascus OSINT SUMMARY Monday 14th December 2015, Syrian troops managed to capture and […]
- U.S. President Barack Obama Calls on Muslim Fraternity to Counter Extremist Radical Ideologies 8th December 2015, White House called on Muslims to come out and counter extremist […]
- US President Barack Obama accused of politicizing fight against Boko Haram Nigeria has accused the United States government for politicizing the fight against Boko […]