The U.S State Department’s Reward for Justice Program has doubled bounty reward on Islamic State leader.
The department will grant $25 million (23.9 million euros) for information valuable to find, capture or convict the leader of the "Islamic State" (IS) jihadi gathering.
Under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, IS has been in charge of passing of large number of civilians to Middle East including brutal killing of hostages.
The department said it has increased the bounty reward more than double from the previous $10 million to $25 million.
Details of the new bounty were immediately tweeted by Brett McGurk, Special US Presidential Envoy for Global Coalition to Counter IS.
Points of interest of the new abundance were quickly tweeted by Brett McGurk, Special US Presidential Envoy for Global Coalition to Counter IS.
- US Adds Three Islamic State Leaders to Global Terrorist List U.S. State Department added three Islamic State leaders to global terrorist […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]
- Iraqi Forces Launch Final Assault on ISIS-Held Mosul Old City Iraqi forces launched a final assault on Mosul’s Old city, the last stronghold of ISIS […]
- U.S.-led Coalition 30 Strikes Targets Islamic State Hideouts in Syria & Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- U.S Special Forces Target Daesh in Syria’s Deir Ezzor, Killing 25 U.S military reports indicate that the country’s Special Forces deployed in […]
- Islamic State Terrorist Group Losing its Safe Haven in Sirte Libya Pentagon has noted that the Islamic State terrorists are losing grip on their final […]
- U.S. Special Operations Forces Capture An Islamic State Operative in Iraq MILITARY BRIEF PENTAGON: 3rd March 2016, U.S. Special Operations Forces captured […]