Somalia has summoned a Kenyan envoy in Mogadishu to formally protest the construction of the counter-terrorism wall along the Kenya-Somali border.
According to the Somali interior ministry, Kenya has removed border beacons that demarcate the border with Somalia thus eating away chunks of Somali territory.
On Thursday 12th November 2015, a Somali lawmaker called on Somali’s to rise against Kenyans.
- Tunisia Security Forces Kill 4 Suspected Terrorists EVENT SUMMARY March 2, 2016, Reports from Tunisia’s Interior Ministry, the National […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Kenya Seeks Cooperation with Marehan, A Somali Border Clan to Boost Security SECURITY BRIEF, April 26, 2016 Kenya-Somalia security border wall construction is […]
- Kenya Security Wall is Being Built on Kenyan Land The government has commenced the construction of the Security Wall along the entire […]
- Kenya-Somalia Border Wall Construction Progress Construction of the 700kms Kenya-Somalia border wall is on course, as confirmed from […]
- Kenya Security Wall To Progress Amidst Objection From Somali Government Event Summary: 12th November 2015, a meeting of Somali cabinet ministers revealed […]
- Kenya’s Ministry of Interior Launch Social Media Messaging Accounts For Interaction on Matters Security SECURITY BRIEF 25th January, 2016, in an effort to secure Kenya, the Ministry of […]
- Somalia Government Send Delegation to Access Kenya Security Border Wall Construction Site 17th November 2015, Somali government sent a delegation to visit Kenya security […]