SNA and NISA launched a joint operation in capital Mogadishu whereby they arrested dozen suspected terror figures.
Following a tip-off, joint security forces raided homes and shops of individuals suspected to have links with Al-Qaeda linked Al-Shabaab on Monday morning.
According to local administration, the suspects held in custody will be questioned with a view to getting more information from them.
Security officials believe armed groups have used residential areas as bases to prepare attacks and then mingled with residents in urban areas to carry them out.
- Somali Security Agencies Launch Massive Swoop in Mogadishu, Arrest Over Dozen Somali security agencies conducted a massive swoop in Mogadishu and arrested over a […]
- Dozens Arrested in Massive Swoop in Mogadishu Joint Security Ops Dozens of terror suspects have been arrested in Mogadishu in a joint security operations […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- SNA and AMISOM Conduct Joint Security Operations in Beledweyne SNA and AMISOM on Monday 24/4/2017 conducted a joint security operations in […]
- SNA Forces Detain Two Terrorists Linked with Car Bomb in Mogadishu SNA forces are in custody of two terrorist figures linked to a car bomb in capital […]
- Death Toll Hits 25 in Recent Car Bomb in Mogadishu Market, 10 Al-Shabab Suspects Arrested Death toll has risen to 25 in the recent car bomb that hit a market in Somali’s […]
- Suspected Al-Shabaab Operative Arrested after Grenade Attack Jowhar in Somalia A suspected Al-Shabaab operative was arrested after hand grenade attack in Jowhar […]
- Suspected Al-Shabaab Hurl Grenade at Police Station in Jowhar Suspected Al-Qaeda linked operatives from Al-Shabaab reportedly hurled a hand grenade at […]